INCPak Team always brings your the best and this time LeWa v5 JB 4.2.1 for Qmobile Noir A900 Ported by Ahmed Ali Shah and Tested by Muzzafar Hussain after which it’s publicly available for download.
This Rom is completely Bugfree, Smooth, Fast and Beautiful User interface with The Themes and best Customization options.
The Xperia Keyboard not only looks great but works well, Data Usage control for 2/3G and Wifi,
LeWa Gallery and Camera (You will love it) ” Muzzafar Hussain ” says .
There’s no doubt that Lewa Roms are the best in Battery Timing with Smart Save Options which gives you Long Battery Timing
Lewa V5 for Qmobile Noir A20 URL : http://www.incpak.com/tech/lewa-os-v5-qmobile-noir-a20/
Muzaffar Hussain I have been using it since the rom was posted and its perfect, I couldn’t find any single bug. The rom has its own task manager and security centre to control apps start-up and privacy. Antivirus protection and call and message blocker, OTA themes, long battery timing, transparent status bar, Balanced ram usage. I think this rom is better then MIUI in every way!
LeWa V5 for Qmobile Noir A900
Download The Rom – LINK UPDATED
Please make a nandroid backup of your device first. INCPak Team will not be responsible for any damage to your device whileinstalling this ROM.
1. You will need a Rooted Noir A900 with a Custom Recovery Installed (Either TWRP or CWM). We will be using TWRP
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Select Wipe and then Wipe these in order.
6. Go back to Main Menu
7. Select Install and choose the downloaded ROM to be installed.
8. Let it take its time.
9. After installation Click Reboot System.
10. The phone will reboot into LeWa OS v5.
You can join INCPak Forum for technical discussion and help us out as well.
Team Credits :-
Rom Ported by : Ahmed Ali Shah – INCPak Team Member
Tested by : Muzzafar Hussain – INCPak Team Member
Post by : Farhan Imaan – INCPak Founder .
Original Post Thread http://forum.incpak.com/