INCPak finally is releasing MIUI ROMs for both of these beasts and sister devices like for A20 : Gionee GN708W, Xolo Q800, FLY IQ446. And as for A900 : LifePlay, Symphony w150, Gionee Elife E3. The features of the ROM and screenshots and changelog is already in the teaser post. (link below)
For QMobile Noir A900 For QMobile Noir A20
Note: INCPak will not be responsible for any damage to your device upon flashing this ROM with wrong steps. So follow all the steps carefully and never ever skip a step. We won’t be responsible if you messed with your device.
*Flash at your own risk.
- Rooted Noir A20 or A900.
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM should be installed.
For rooting A20 and installing Custom Recovery, head to the post below:
For rooting A900 and installing Custom Recovery, head to the post below:
- Download the zip file for your device from the above links.
- Now copy the downloaded zip file into your sd-card. (For ease, copy it to root of your sd-card.)
- Turn Off your device.
- Enter into Recovery Mode by pressing Power Button + Vol. UP Button, simultaneously. (We would be using TWRP in this Tutorial)
- After entering Recovery Mode, make backup of your current ROM so that anyhow if you mess up the installation, you’d have a backup to get back to previous ROM.
- After Backing Up, Go into Wipe section.
- Wipe Cache.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Wipe System.
- Wipe Android Secure.
- Get back to main menu and click Install.
- Now, select the zip file you copied to your sd-card. Then Swipe to Flash the ROM.
- Wait for a few mintues for the installation to end.
- When installation is completed, click Reboot and wait for device to reboot. And here you go, you just got MIUI v5 installed on your device. Enjoy and play with it.
- Ali Jee – For porting and testing MIUI v5 ROM to QMobile Noir A20.
- Muhammad Bilal – For porting & testing MIUI v5 ROM to QMobile Noir A900.
- Farhan Imaan – For Appreciation.
- INCPak Team.
Please Do give us your feedback and reviews.