Motorola’s parent company Lenovo has announced the all new “Z” series, Motorola Moto Z Force is one of them with shatterproof technology and new slimmer look.
The most exciting thing of this release is the Moto Mods, that are magnetically attachable modules that turns phone into a powerful camera, a projector, speaker, battery extender and more.
Think of the Moto Z Force as the Moto Z’s big brother: It offers the same premium performance as the regular Z, but adds a larger battery, a camera that performs better in most situations, and a screen that resists damage. All of this makes the Z Force a tempting option, especially if you don’t care about having an extremely skinny phone.
At 5.2mm thick, the Moto Z is the thinnest flagship and it’s just stunning. In fact, when it comes to design, the Moto Z couldn’t be any more different from the flagship Moto Xs that came before it — the friendly curves and sloping back are gone, leaving us with something more angular and elegant. Moving on to the specs Motorola Moto Z Force covers a 5.5-inch, quad HD AMOLED display, powered by a Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, 4gb ram, a card slot, 21mp camera with F1.8 with laser & phase detection autofocus & packed by a big 3500 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto Z Force Spec Sheet:
- NETWORK Technology
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- LAUNCH Announced 2016, June
- Status Released 2016, September
- BODY Dimensions 9 x 75.8 x 7 mm (6.14 x 2.98 x 0.28 in)
- Weight 163 g (5.75 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- DISPLAY Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5 inches (~70.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~535 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Shatterproof
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 21 MP, f/1.8, laser & phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash, 1080p
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 5mm jack No
- 5 mm to USB-C headphone adapter incl.
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
- FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- MISC Colors Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White
Motorola Moto Z Force Pricing:
New @ 75000-76000 Rupees box pack (without mods).
Used @ 32000-330000 Rupees depending on condition.
- Top-tier performance
- Shattershield keeps the screen in one piece
- Excellent battery life
- Very good 21-megapixel camera
- Moto Mods are elegant and have potential
- Chunkier than the Moto Z
- Still no headphone jack
- Camera seems to have software hiccups
Motorola Moto Z Force Mods:
The JBL Soundboost snaps on in seconds, and instantly transfers sound from the tiny built-in speakers, to a powerful JBL sound system.
It features two 27mm speakers with 3w of power and a built-in 1,000 mAh battery. This adds tons of battery life to the phone, extends music sessions, and more. It also features a built-in JBL branded kickstand for easy listening.
This little modular simply snaps on to the back in seconds, and instantly transforms the smartphone into a powerful projector capable of streaming a 70-inch HDTV on the wall or ceiling.
Users can project the phone display and popular apps like Netflix, YouTube, HBO Go, and likely games and other things as well. The Instashare projector has a built-in kickstand to allow for virtually any angle of viewing.
It has an included 1,100 mAh battery so owners can project video for an hour without using the phone battery, but sadly it appears to only be 480p resolution.
The MotoMod HasselBlad True Zoom snaps on in seconds and employs a 12 megapixel 1/2.3inch sensor with OIS and EIS. Not to mention adds an impressive 10x Optical Zoom and a Xenon flash to the Moto Z. It shoots in RAW for enthusiasts, has physical shutter and zoom controls, and gives owners access to Hasselblad’s Phocus software for streamlined editing control and the highest quality output.
Motorola Moto Z Force Sample Shots:
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.