Sazgar Engineering Works Limited (SWEL) has launched the locally-assembled Haval H6 Hybrid (HEV) and revealed the Price in Pakistan as the company expands its presence in the SUV segment in the local market. However, the vehicle does not have a lot of competition in the market are lack of options when it comes to hybrids.
Haval H6 HEV Price in Pakistan
According to the details, the price of Haval H6 Hybrid (HEV) in Pakistan in Rs. 9,749,000, which is very competitive considering it is a hybrid vehicle. Meanwhile, the booking price of the vehicle is Rs. 1,900,000, however, bookings are now closed as company has already fully booked the vehicle and people have reportedly starting receiving deliveries as well.
The Haval H6 Hybrid has been equipped with a 1.5L turbocharged engine, which produces 152 horsepower (hp) and 233 newton-meters (Nm) of torque, coupled with a motor generating 174 hp and 300 Nm of torque. The company claims that Haval H6 HEV offers a combined 245 bhp and 530 Nm of torque with the engine and motor.
- LED headlights & taillamps
- LED front & rear fog lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Electrically height-adjustable headlamps
- Panoramic sunroof
- Shark fin antenna
- Electric tailgate with delayed closing and memory function
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Paddle shifters
- 12.25-inch cluster
- 12.3-inch infotainment
- Dual-zone auto AC with rear vents
- 6-way electric adjustable driver seat
- 4-way electric adjustable front passenger seat
- front ventilated seats
- Faux leather seats
- Wireless charge
- Heated rear-view mirror
- Electrically adjustable rear-view mirror
- 6 Airbags
- 360º camera
- Front radar
- Full auto parking
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Traction control
- Second Collision Mitigation (SCM)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Brake Assist
- Side Warning Brake
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HHC)
- Blind Sport Detection (BSD)
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Emergency Lane Keeping (ELK)
- Intelligent Dodge
- Event Data Recorder (EDR)
Reports state that SWEL is also planning to launch a locally assembled plug-in hybrid in Pakistan by next year, however, it seems highly unlikely taking the economic situation into consideration. However, Honda Pakistan defied all odds and launched their HR-V in the country despite automotive assemblers having trouble with import of CKD kits.
Read more: Honda HR-V 2022 Price in Pakistan Revealed.
What do you think about the Haval H6 Hybrid (HEV) Price in Pakistan? Let us know in the comments below.