In this article, you will find a complete list of interbank closing currency exchange rates in Pakistan for 20 November 2023 as provided by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) at the end of the business day.
The interbank closing currency exchange rate for major currencies on 20 November 2023 is provided below:
- US Dollar (USD) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR): Rs. 285.97
- British Pound (GBP) to Pakistan Rupee (PKR): Rs. 357.02
- Saudi Riyal (SAR) to Pakistan Rupee (PKR): Rs. 76.25
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Dirham (AED) to Pakistan Rupee (PKR): Rs. 77.86
- Euro (EUR) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR): Rs. 312.36
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR): Rs. 208.67
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD to PKR) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR): Rs. 927.66
- Omani Riyal (OMR) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR): 742.76
- Qatari Riyal (QAR) to Pakistani Rupee (PKR): 78.46
These rates are provided by the State Bank of Pakistan towards the end of the working day. Furthermore, the closing rate today will be the opening rate at the start of the next business day.
Open Market Rates
The following are the open market currency rates in Pakistan:
|Hong Kong Dollar||36.82||37.17|
|New Zealand Dollar||171.93||173.93|
|UK Pound Sterling||358||362|
Read more: Gold Rate in Pakistan (Daily Updates).