ISLAMABAD: Higher Education Commission One Year Internship 2019, HEC has announced internship for Pakistani nationals having Masters degree. Forms can be downloaded here.
Applications are invited for the one year internship for students having Master’s degree or equivalent degrees.
Fresh graduates will be preferred having at least second division.
READ MORE: Mr World 2019, New Date and Venue is Out
The Application Deadline
Submit completed application form by 14 June 2019.
Each intern will be paid Rs.20,000/- each month.
Maximum one year.
- Pakistani Nationals only
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- At least second division
HEC One Year Internship 2019: Download Form
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals having Master’s degree or equivalent (at least 2nddivision) for Internship in the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad for a period of 01 (one) year (maximum).
Complete Eligibility Criteria As Reflected by HEC
- Applicants are required to download Application Form on the prescribed format from and send hard copy of the application form to the undersigned.
- The candidates who have served 02-years or more in HEC as Intern will not be considered for this program.
- The pay package admissible to each intern will be Rs.20,000/- per month
- Fresh graduates (recently graduated) will be preferred
- Those who have applied earlier should apply again on the prescribed format
- The last date for submission of application form is 14th June 2019.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.