Overseas Pakistani Foundation has announced OPEF Scholarship 2021 for the children and spouses of overseas Pakistanis. The last date of submission announced is 15th February 2021.
The Overseas Pakistani Education Fund created by the OPF will support financially the children and spouses of overseas Pakistanis studying in public and private educational institutions within the country.
The Scholarship forms can be downloaded directly from the OPF website. The download link is also available below. The form can be also directly OPF Head office Islamabad or regional offices in Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta, and Mirpur (AJK).
OPF Scholarship program has been revamped, now children of Overseas Pakistanis will be entitled to scholarships regardless of their current semester or year subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Under this initiative, scholarships will be granted to the children of Overseas Pakistanis studying in the following programs:
- Intermediate or equivalent
- Graduation Program including
MBBS, BDS, Bachelor of Engineering
- Masters / MS Program (18 years of education)
Table of contents
OPEF Scholarship 2021 – Details
- Minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 2.5 in his/her last SSC/HSSC Board Exams or Graduation / Masters etc. through an HEC recognized University
- One parent (father or mother) of the applicant must be a registered member of OPF (valid for 03 years after permanent return)
- Monthly income of parent should be equal to or less than Rs.100,000/-.
- Not getting any other scholarship during the academic year
- The children of deceased registered OP’s are also eligible to apply in case his/her parent has died within 03 years before the last date of advertisement.
- OPF Scholarship to the spouses of Overseas Pakistanis will be granted subject to the condition that the respective candidate fulfills the remaining eligibility criteria and that none of the same OP parent’s children are availing OPF’s scholarship facility, at the same time.
|FOR STUDENTS STUDY IN||MONTHLY STIPPEND FOR DAY SCHOLAR (RS.)||MONTHLY STIPEND FOR BOARDERS (RS.)|
|Intermediate Level||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Graduation (B.A, B.Sc)||Rs. 25,00/-||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Professional Degree / Courses (BS, B.Sc. Hons., MBBS, Engineering, B.Com, IT, etc.)||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 45,00/-|
|Master / MS Level||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 5,000/|
For Master level students following fee will also be paid
- Admission Fee & Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Examination Fee
- Lab fee
- Thesis fee (where applicable)
Phone :+92 (51) 9203267+92 (51) 9048320
For any query, approach on the following [email protected],[email protected], [email protected],[email protected]@opf.org.pk , [email protected]
Address :OPF Head Office Building Shahrah-e-jamhuriat,Sector G-5/2, Islamabad, Pakistan
How To Apply
OPEF Scholarship 2021 by Overseas Pakistanis Foundation – Details
SIMILAR POSTS : SCHOLARSHIPS