Thylane Blondeau at the age of SIX hit headlines across the globe. She was crowned “the most beautiful girl in the world”.
She has hit the head lines again at the age of Seventeen winning the accolade for the second time.
Thylane Blondeau started
Thylane Blondeau is the daughter of French soccer player Patrick Blondeau and Veronika Loubry, an
Thylane Blondeau has topped in the TC Candler’s annual awards list names the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of the Year 2018
Fourth place is taken by American-Filipino actress Liza Soberano, Israeli model Yael Shelbia is on the third place and the runner-up is Taiwanese singer Chou Tzu-yu.
READ MORE: Mahira Khan 4th Sexiest Asian Woman 2018
READ MORE: Gorgeous Older Female Fashion Models
The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018
TC Candler’s Annual Awards List
- Date of Birth: April 5, 2001 (age 17 years),
- Place of Birth: Aix-en-Provence, France
- Height: 1.68 m
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair color: Brown
- Movies: Belle & Sebastian: The Adventure Continues
- Parents: Véronika Loubry, Patrick Blondeau
Thylane Blondeau, wrote on Instagram “I just can’t believe it myself, thanks so much @tccandler and everyone
READ MORE: Top 10 Plus Size Female Models of 2018
One of her follower commented on her being the most beautiful girl in the world…..
” I love how she doesn’t show it off and posts it a billion times, she’s thankful and realizes it and that’s it. She doesn’t get full of herself afterward. “
Another commented as
Natural Born Beauty. You deserve being number one.
Where she has many followers who are happy with her title, she has some haters too who are showing negativity. Some of her hater commented as
Why are people congratulating her? What did she do lol
Beautiful, yes. Most beautiful, doubtful. Who determines this stuff?
It doesn’t exists something like “the most … of the world’, it’s just periodistical silliness .
Some of her other achievements include
- Youngest model ever to pose for Vogue Paris, at the age of 10
- Thylane Blondeau at the age of Fifteen signed with the internationally renowned IMG Models.
- She is now a brand ambassador for L’Orea
- Recently modeled Dolce & Gabbana’s SS18 collection at Milan Fashion Week.
- Thylane Blondeau has also modeled for Tommy Hilfiger.
- She was placed second in the list last year.
- Thylane Blondeau has also launched her own fashion line, Heaven May, this year.