The Information Ministry tweets that the registration of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Vaccination of 40 plus age citizens starts from 27th April, 2021.
Registration for corona Covid-19 vaccination of 40 and above citizens has started from today.
How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccination?
GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19 VACCINATION
- Eligibility -Senior Citizens/ HCW can check eligibility by sending CNIC (13 digits only without) to 1166 or visit https://nims.nadra.gov.pk
- Confirmation SMS – Adult Vaccination Center (AVC) and PIN Code will be intimated
- Appointment – When vaccine becomes available at the center, 2nd SMS with date of appointment will be communicated
- Visit Adult Vaccination Center – Visit AVC on date of appointment along with Original CNIC and PIN Code
- Verification Counter – Health Staff will check the schedule in NIMS, and verify CNIC & PIN Code
- Vaccination Counter– You will be vaccinated upon your turn
- Vaccination Confirmation – Vaccination Staff will confirm vaccine entry in NIMS
- Monitoring – After vaccine administration, you will be required to stay for 30 minutes for monitoring
* Note : In case vaccine is 2-dose, message will only be sent once 2nd dose is scheduled as per availability of inventory 48/24 hours before the due date.