A cylinder blast at a restaurant named Shawarma Hut in E-11/3 caused a massive fire to the shop.
According to the details, the fire and fire rescue arrived at the scene shorty after the incident and are working to control the blaze.
There are no reports of causalities from the incident yet.
Locals have started sharing videos of shop that caught on fire as a result of the cylinder blast.
E-11/3 pic.twitter.com/MR6xDkPOod— Islamabadian (@Islaamabad) June 22, 2022
*This is a developing story*
Read more: Islamabad to Ban Entry of Vehicles Causing Pollution.
Follow INCPAK on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram for updates.
Leave a Reply