ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan launched Registration for the Naya Pakistan Housing Programme Phase-II on Monday here in Islamabad.
Table of contents
The ceremony was attended by
- Minister for Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar,
- special assistants Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan
- Naeemul Haq,
- Naya Pakistan Housing Authority Chairman General (retd) Anwar Ali Hyder,
- Secretary Housing Dr. Imran
- Senior government officials.
Purpose of The Naya Pakistan Housing Program
The main purpose of the Naya Pakistan Housing Program is to provide the low-income segment of society with a chance to purchase affordable housing.
Addressing the registration ceremony the Prime Minister Imran Khan said federal cabinet will approve necessary legislation. This will provide an opportunity for poor people to get loan facilities from commercial banks. The PM also added that Pakistan has lagged behind in the housing sector due to poor mortgage facilities.
PM Imran Khan said the salaried class cannot afford to build a house due to lack of resources. Housing is a basic need and there is a demand of ten million housing units in the country.
People will be able to avail an opportunity to own a house through Naya Pakistan Housing Program, who otherwise are not able to afford the high cost of construction.
Through registration, comprehensive data will be gathered containing all important information. An insight into vital statistics relating to housing need, area preference, required finances, and civic amenities will also be derived.
The Government Will Facilitate New Entrants
To encourage the educated youth into the entrepreneurial culture, the government will facilitate new entrants.
The PM also said 40 industries will benefit from the Naya Pakistan Housing Program. It will also provide employment opportunities.
He also said that the foreign, as well as the domestic investors, are being encouraged to invest in the housing project.
The housing project launched on the Angoori Road in Islamabad will be completed in one and half year. Work on housing program in other cities will also start very soon.
Download Naya Pakistan Phase II Registration Form below
Please fill the Form and take print.
- Please fill the Form in CAPITAL/BLOCK letters and all fields are MANDATORY. if any field is irrelevant to you, please type “NA” on that field. Also bring a One Filled copy of FORM.
- Registration of membership is provisional and subject to verification of contents and eligibility criteria.
- All Federal Government employees entitled as per quota policy and eligibility criteria approved by Executive Committee of FGE Housing Foundation. Detail of Quota’s & Eligibility Criteria is given at the bottom of this form.
VIsit Naya Pakistan Archive