ISLAMABAD- On winning the election for premiership of Pakistan, Imran Khan was invited by Asad Qaisar, Speaker Assembly to speak. Imran Khan delivered a speech which had following points:
- I am thankful to Allah for giving me the opportunity
- I am thankful to people of Pakistan for choosing PTI
- Accountability will be across the board.
- I have struggled 22 years to reach here
- I have not been raised on the lap of some military dictator
- Parliament will decide how to bring back the looted money
- If previous governments had agreed my petitions for electoral reforms they would have a much fairer election process
- I was the first captain who introduced neutral empire and we will do the same for ECP
- We have not rigged the elections and we won’t stop anyone from investigating.
- I won’t be blackmailed, if the opposition wants a sit-in we will provide containers and food too.
- No one who are stolen from treasury would not get an NRO
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.