Updates and Fixes are on the other post don’t forget to check that one, we are providing all the fixes apks there. To those who are downloading INCPak ROM Kindly email at [email protected] so we will inform you directly about the fixes concerning your ROM which you are using.
Contine with the Original Post –
Good things comes to those who wait – Yes now you can have AOSP Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on your Noir A8, previously we released LeWa and TouchWiz which been the most outstanding Roms but ICS 4.0.4 OS but this time JB 4.1.1
For more Screenshots : Check out this post JB INCPak Edition
Ubaid ur Rehman Khan did it since today it’s his birthday too :) special thanks to Ali Akber who cooperated all the way to make it possible and I would like to congrats entire INCPak Team for this. In our previous Roms you checked JB Camera and Gallery ( TouchWiz ) and in LeWa the outstanding Music Player as well as SRS effects.
Download ChatNow app and support INCPak Team ! Thank you.
Click Above Icon
Get in The INCPak Chat Room
IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE, IF YOU MADE ANY MISTAKE.
NOTE: FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!
How To Root QMobile Noir A8
Click Above for Root Method with complete Instructions , detailed !
And for Installing CWMR
1) Download MobileUncle MTKTools from play store.
2) Download CMWR file from either of these links.
Link I( Recovery.img )
Link II ( RECOVERY.IMG )
3) Copy CMWR(Recovery.img) to your SD card.
4) Open MobileUncle MTKTools software, select recovery update option and then select recovery.img file that you copied in to SD.
Follow these steps very carefully:
Download the ROM. (ERROR FIXED)
LINK 1 MEGA UPLOAD
LINK 2 G’Drive
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Make a backup.
Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
6. Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
7. Select Wipe Cache Partition.
8. Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
9. Go back to the main menu.
10. Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “A8_4.1.1_INCPak_Fixed” –> Select ”Yes”
11. Phone will reboot itself into Jellybean.