The Coolest quad core solution MediaTek’s MT6589 is the world’s first commercialized quad-core SoC (AP+BB) available for mid to high end smartphone and tablets market, the MT6589 integrates a power-efficient Cortex™-A7 CPU subsystem from ARM, PowerVR™ Series5XT GPU from Imagination Technologies, and MediaTek’s advanced multi-mode UMTS Rel. 8/HSPA+/TD-SCDMA modem. The MT6589 is delivered in advanced 28nm process technology, creating a universal platform that delivers powerful performance at a very competitive price.
Innovative, Advanced Dual-SIM solution
- Dual-SIM and Dual-Active functionality frees users to seamlessly make and receive calls on two SIM cards at the same time.
High-end Multimedia Capabilities
- 13MP camera with integrated ISP, 1080p playback and recording at 30fps, and enhanced image processing for DTV-grade image quality
- Full HD (1920×1080) LCD support for razor sharp visuals
Best-in-class MediaTek Technology
- Integrated leading 4-in-1 connectivity combo, providing 802.11n Wi-Fi, BT4.0, GPS and FM radio
Features Highlights :
- Powered by MT6589 smartphones is equipped with sunlight readability enhancement feature. The sunlight readable screens are not just for readers anymore, but for you smartphones!
- The MT6589 also supports Miracast™ technology for multi-screen content sharing and pre-integrates MediaTek’s leading 4-in-1 connectivity combo, which supports 802.11n Wi-Fi, BT4.0, GPS and FM.
- MT6589 supports for MediaTek’s “Cool 3D” suite, allowing for stereo 3D cameras and displays, the 3D graphics performance is twice faster than previous generation devices
- MT6589 features a 13MP camera with integrated ISP, 1080p playback and recording at 30fps and enhanced image processing for DTV-grade image quality. It is competitive or better than any high-end handset on the market today.
- The MT6589 is equipped with MediaTek’s MiraVision – Picture Quality Engine, providing up to Full HD (1920×1080) LCD display, color sharpness & contrast enhancement.
Outperforms Today’s Leading Superphones
MediaTek is the first company to combine a quad-core Cortex-A7 and leading edge 28nm manufacturing with TrustZone® for system-level security. From AnTuTu system performance benchmark, MT6589 1.2GHz is not only in the Superphone category (>10,000) but also performs 51% better than Solution A 1.5GHz.