INCPak proudly presents to you Raven Rom 4.1.1 for Noir A7, A smooth, crisp and vibrant experience for vitalizing your Noir A7. After Xperia V2, Raven Rom comes as a breeze for Noir A7. INCPak is currently working on other custom roms for A7 as well, which will be released soon after successful testing.
- Akshit Banta – Basic ROM MMX A110.
Ubaid Ur Rehman – Admin
Ali Akbar Mustafa – Troubleshooter
- Aleem Ashraf – Graphics
- Muhammad Shahrom Ali – The Youngest Developer
DOWNLINK LINK 2
Note: INCPAK is not responsible if you somehow mess your phone by following or not understanding any of the steps in the installation procedure. The risk remains, yet if you wish to proceed pleas ensure that you follow all steps carefully and never skip any.
- Download both files from the given links above.
- To Flash these files your phone must be rooted and have custom recovery first. If your phone is not rooted kindly refer to this post for rooting procedure:
As evident that people have different recoveries (CWMR / TWRP). We are keeping the below procedure as generic as possible for understanding. A little basics and a brain would drive you all the way.
- Power down your phone.
- Go into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Button UP + Power key at the same time
- First make a BACKUP of your current ROM so if you mess up somewhere you can go back to your old ROM
- Select backup and restore and then select backup .Wait for few minutes untill it completes.
- Now go back and Wipe (Cache/Data Factory / Dalvik)
- Go back to the main menu and Install zip from SDCARD
- Choose the file “Raven_4.1.1_A7.zip”
- Wait for 5-10 minutes for the ROM to flash completely.
- Upon successful boot, turn your phone down and go into recovery mode again.
- select Install Zip from SDCARD
- Select “Raven_A7_fix.zip” from your SDCARD and select YES or swipe.
Done! Your raven rom is completely ready to be used reboot and enjoy your new ROM.
Do appreciate the effort put in by the team and post thanks upon successful flashing.
If you wish any tweaks please revert to Raven A8 roms page as below: