SINGAPORE: Singapore airport opens it’s world’s largest indoor waterfall and people are flocking to see this newly added feature to Singapore’s Jewel Changi Airport.
About The Indoor Waterfall
- This 40-meter high indoor waterfall is known as The Rain Vortex.
- It can channel 10,000 gallons of water each minute.
- It is inside a glass dome mall
- The rainwater waterfall sits under a large glass dome in an indoor forest
- The rainwater is collected and sent down the waterfall. The water is also used for the surrounding forest.
- It is 9,000 piece glass dome.
- the 38,500 sqm mall looks like a garden in a glass dome.
- AT night the waterfall turns into a light show.
- Jewel houses one of the largest indoor collections of plants in the country, with over 2,000 trees and 100,000 shrubs.
READ MORE: Quetta Blast Twenty Dead Many Injured
Singapore airport is constantly ranked as the worlds most beautiful and attractive airports. It is ranked worlds best airport.
The Singapore Changi airport offers a large variety of attraction for the visitors. It spreads over four terminals.
Terminal four was opened in December 2017.
Singapore Changi Airport offers
- Rooftop swimming pool,
- Two 24-hour movie theaters,
- Shopping areas
- Free Internet Access
- Butterfly Garden
- Oriental foot reflexology massage.
- Video game consoles,
- Large screen televisions
- A wide range of local, regional and international cuisines
The Rain Vortex :World’s Largest Indoor Waterfall
The 10-story Jewel Changi Airport is designed by renowned architect Moshe Safdie.
It has won the International Architecture Award.
Took five years to complete.
Entry to Jewel is free.
Light show Jewel Changi Airport
Rain Vortex Light & Sound Show
Inside Singapore’s Jewel Changi Airport
READ MORE: Mr World 2019 Contestants, Date, Venue
Singapore’s famouse airport has held the title of worlds best airports for six years.
Those who had the experience of visiting it, they never forget it.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.