EaseUS Partition Master 11.0 Free Edition is an incredibly easy to use, one of the many reasons why you should consider when looking for a good tool for the creation of a free partition.
Note: There is a lot to say about the free version of this program, but you must know that there is a paid version of EaseUS Partition Master Professional, with additional features.
More Details About Edition EaseUS Partition Master 11.0 Free Editions.
- Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- All changes made are queued and sent to “Pending Operation” Section to left the program and applied on the disk only when you click
- The computer can optionally be turned off automatically after applying changes on pending.
- To resize a partition is as simple as dragging the left and right all the physical partitions, but also has the option to manually enter the partition size.
- Partitions on the same disk can connect all the facilities up and put him on the map in the other, creating a single partition, but without erasing all data.
- The operating system can be transferred to another unit more.
- Individual partitions can be deleted or set yourself to quickly delete all partitions or disk at once·
- A new partition can be formatted in FAT / FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 or file system, or even left unformatted.·
- Partition can be copied to another partition to create essentially cloned partition, even if the target partition is smaller than the source.·
- All Partition Master Free Edition program can be protected behind a password to prevent unauthorized changes in units and partitions.·
- You can hide a partition, which prevents Windows on the screen with other linked units.·
- The primary partitions and logical partitions can be converted back and forth between them.·
- Drives and partitions can be clean, erasing all data permanently.·
- The surface of the test can be performed for the hard disk to detect bad sectors .·
- Includes Partition Recovery tool to recover deleted or lost partitions.·
- You can restore the MBR unit.·
- Partitions EaseUS Partition Master supports defragmentation.·
- You can easily change the drive letter and volume label of the hard drives
EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition 11.0 Advantages and Disadvantages
EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition is one of the best on the disk partitioning tools out there, but there are, unfortunately, some of the features that are available only in the Professional version:
· Very easy to use, even for inexperienced users.
- The application provides an overview of the changes before they
- It includes many useful operations
- You can use only for personal.
- Dynamic discs cannot be based transformation.
- Increase the volume of the system requires a reboot.
- It can’t be resized in dynamic volumes,
- Might ask to install another application during installation.
My thoughts about EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition
Like the changes made with EaseUS Partition Master Free is not immediately applied to the discs. This means you can, for example, resize partition, format the resulting unallocated space, and then change the letters all in a few minutes.
The program interface will change to reflect what you have done, but none of those who are indeed valid disks until you click the Apply button. This is super useful to see what happens after you make changes. I also believe that the look and feel of EaseUS Partition Master free is what you do with the partitions on your computer easier to understand and implement. Also, I love the detailed explanations and tutorials online manuals very useful if you are still not sure what to do.
Note: Before installing the program ends, you May be asked to install another EaseUS Partition program without backup job to wait, but you can skip this part if desired.