- Turn off your phone
- Press hold Power + Volume Up to go in CWMR ( Start up )
- goto into Advanced > click fix Permissions wait till it does
- Go Back and go to – Install zip from Sd Card > Choose zip from Sd Card
- Select the Zip file ( Install it )
- Go Back
- Advanced > Wipe Delvik Cache
- ++Go Back +++
- Reboot system now .
2) Press hold Power + Volume Up to go in CWMR ( Start up )
3) Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
4) Select Wipe Cache Partition.
5) Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
6) Go back to the main menu.
7) Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “Lewa_A8_INCPak.com_v1.zip” –> Select “Yes”
8) Go back to main menu.
9) Select ” Install zip from Sd Card > Choose zip from Sdcard > Now Select ” lewa_os_make_sdcard_internal_memory.zip ” > Yes
0 ) Back to main and Select Reboot
Now when your LeWa Os starts up configure it like brand new and then check your Storage from settings. There’s a confusion that it might erase all the data on your SD card well, let me clear that this patch file known as SD in actual programmers call the internal storage also SD card got nothing to do with it.