United Bravo price in Pakistan is now Rs. 1,199,000 after United Motors Private Limited increased the price of their vehicle by Rs. 214,000.
The company informed about the United Bravo price increase via a circular distributed to all authorized dealerships in Pakistan stating that the hike in price is due to increase in the cost of raw materials, the negative USD to PKR exchange rate and increased overhead costs to the company.
The new United Bravo price has gone into effect from 20 July 2020 and will not affect customers who have paid full amount till 30 June 2020.
- The new price is applicable to new orders received on and after the mentioned date.
- Back Order customers, who have paid the full amount till June 30th, 2020, will be dispatched/invoiced at the old price.
- Stock at the dealership as on July 20th, 2020 will be invoiced at the old price.
- Freight as per destination will be added in above-mentioned price
- Advance tax will be added in the new price.
Earlier, Regal Automobile also increased the price of their Prince Pearl which is one of the main competitors of United Bravo in this price point. However United Bravo is still priced Rs. 50,000 higher than the Prince Pearl.