Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020 provides deserving students financial assistance to pursue their further education and pay back their fund they received with ease once they are employed after completion of their studies.
About Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
To help the most deserving students, Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020 chooses applicants based on a number of different factoris which include academic academic achievements, family’s income and number of dependents in the family.
Who can apply?
Scholarships are awarded to intermediate , DAE, Graduation / Post Graduation and professional Degree students based on their financial status and overall academic performance.
Students of various levels from intermediate to master/professional level from all the provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit/Baltistan can apply for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme.
- Students of Government Institutes.
- Students of Registered / Recognized Institutes.
- Students having more than 70% marks (Matric) and 60% marks (Inter, DAE and above) in last board/university exam.
- Minority students with 60% (Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE and above) can apply.
- IDPs and Earthquake affected areas
- Students belonging to unfortunate / underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship.
Students are ineligible if:
- PhD, M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies.
- Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities.
- Studying at Lavish Institutes.
- Studying abroad.
- Self-Finance Basis.
- Sound Financial position.
- Receiving scholarship from any other organization or Government.
How to Apply for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020?
- Download the appropriate application form.
- Print it
- Fill out the form.
- Get it attested from head of institution.
- Post it to concerned regional office with required attachments by 31st October 2020.
If you don’t have facility of printing you can call us at 053-7531630, 042-35957260,0333-4034545 and ask for Scholarship form. It will be send to you by Post.
- Iqrar Nama (1) Form – Students of Intermediate, BA, B.Sc, and B. Com must print it on A4 paper and attach it with the application form.
- Iqrar Nama (2) Form – Students of Medical, Engineering, BS(H), MS, Master, and DAE students must print it on Stamp paper worth Rs. 20, Rs. 40 or Rs. 50 and get it countersigned from Notary Public / Oath Commissioner.
Form Download Links
- Bonafide Certificate (Specimen)
- Iqrar Nama (1)_for Inter, BA, BSc, B.Com
- Iqrar Nama (2)_for Medical, Engineering, BS(H), Master, MS, LLB, DAE
- Scholarship Continuation Form
Last Date of Application
Students can submit their applications for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020 until October 31st, 2020 to their concerned regions as mentioned in the list below.
|Region||Regional Coordinator / Manager||Designation||Mobile No.||Office No.||Office Address|
|KPK||Sana Ullah||Program Coordinator||0321-9208382||091-2263651-52||B-39 St. # 6. Sikandar Town GT Road Peshawar|
|AJK||Mudasir||Program Coordinator||0347-5340893||051-4906080||B-1 2nd Floor Flat # 2. Noor Plaza, Chandni chowk. Rawalpindi|
|Central Punjab||M. Faysal Hameed Khan||Manager Programs||0333-5492944, 0322-4914569||042-35454320-21||711- J/2, Johar Town Lahore|
|North Punjab||Asad Ashraf||Manager Programs||0321-5857694||051-5765605||Disaster Management Center, near Jang Plaza, Mareer Chowk, Rawalpindi|
|South Punjab||Huzaifa Habib||Coordinator||0304-7408770||061-6520077||85-A, Gulgasht Colony, Multan|
|Gilgit Baltistan||Abdul Karim||Coordinator||0346-9560006||0581-1457039||Near PWD Office, Gul Sher Colony, Gilgit|
|Sindh||Sohail Ahmad||Manager Programs||0333-3527133||021-36344607||ST-3, Quba Complex, FB Area, Block-13, Karachi|
|Karachi||Muzammil Kamran||Coordinator||0320-8373795||021-34915705-06||504-Quadeen Colony, near Islamia College Karachi|
|Quetta||Mohammad Faizan||Coordinator||0321-8026408||081-2453967||Arbab Karam Khan Road Near Farooq Flour Mills, Quetta.|
|Sub Office (Kharian)||Waseem Aslam||Coordinator||0345-1414457||053-7531630, 053-7602170||Al-Muqeet Centre, G T Road, Kharian.|
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020 applications from bellow districts will be submitted to the given address.
Districts: Attock, Islamabad, Bhakkar, Jehlum, Chakwal, Khushab, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, M.B Din, Mianwali
Send it to the following address:
Al-Khidmat Complex Plot # 427,
Behind Jang Building,
Murree Road Rawalpindi.
Districts: Students belonging to District Gujrat will submit the application completed in all respect at the following address:
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Sub Office
Pakistan Overseas Higher Secondary School, Mandeer, Dinga Road Kharian, Punjab, Pakistan – 50090.
Mobile: +92 345 1414 457
Phone: +92537 701 299
How are applications processed?
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme office will make an independent inquiry regarding student’s financial status and Executive Body will make the final decision. If the information needed from student’s side is complete, the whole process should not take more than three months.
How to pay back Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020 fund?
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme recipients are expected to pay it back in Sponsoring a needy student like her/him when they are employed after completion of their education or at least pay back the actual scholarship amount in easy installments on monthly basis.
For more information please contact Alfalah’s main office:
Mobile: +92 333 4034 545
Phone: +92 423 5957 260