Children’s higher education is the top priority of parents and investment in National Bank of Pakistan aka NBP’s Education Plan can help secure a bright and secure future for your child.
Islam puts considerable emphasis on its followers to acquire education. However, the goal of providing your children with higher education comes at a hefty price due to rising costs.
Early financial planning is crucial to turn your children’s dreams into reality, which is why NBP’s Children Education Plan allows you and other parents to give their children nothing but the best.
WHY CHOOSE NBP’s EDUCATION PLAN?
- Helps plan your financial commitments the way you want with easy saving options
- Allows you to save from your income regularly
- Grows your savings by investing them smartly as per your chosen strategy
- Ensures financial security of your loved ones in unforeseen circumstances through built in life and accidental Takaful Coverage of up tp Rs. 50 Lacs (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Withdraw your investment at any time without penalty
- Under the supervision of Shariah Supervisory Board including Dr. Imran Ashraf Usmani, Mufti Muhammad Naveed Alam & Mufti Ehsan Waqar
|Nature of Plan
|Open-end Shariah Compliant Savings Plan
|Minimum of Rs. 1,000
|Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-annual or Annual
|Front End Load
|Plan Tenure Options
|Based on your needs
|Any time without any penalty
BUILT-IN TAKAFUL FEATURE (TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY)
|Life and accidental death coverage
|Net investment value or a maximum of Rs. 5 million
|Applicable Premium Rates & Coverage
|0.015% per month.
|Eligibility for Takaful
|Min age of 18 years or max age of 65 years
|Minimum Investment Value for Eligibility
|Jubilee Family Takaful
|Stock Market Exposure
|NBP Islamic Surmaya Tahaffuz Plan (NISTP) Formerly; NAFA Islamic Surmaya Tahaffuz Plan
|NBP Islamic Surmaya Munafa Plan (NISMP)
|Up to 27%
|NBP Islamic Mutawazan Surmaya Plan (NIMSP) Formerly; NAFA Islamic Mutawazan Surmaya Plan
|Up to 45%
|NBP Islamic Surmaya Izafa Plan (NISIP) Formerly; NAFA Islamic Surmaya Izafa Plan
|Up to 90%
You can open your account from the comfort of your home with minimum documents and start your investment journey with NBP Funds today.
Please follow the link for opening your investment account online (digital.nbpfunds.com).
For more details, please visit NBP (National Bank of Pakistan) Funds at www.nbpfunds.com/education-plan/.