In a bid to support talented and deserving students Lucky Cement has launched Lucky Cement Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020-2021 for the students of District Lakki Marwat.
Under this program the company will cover the tuition fee expenses of the deserving and selected students only.
The program which is called Lakki Pezu Scholarship is specific to the district Lakki Marwat.
Keeping the belief that every individual has a right to quality education, Lucky Cement have been associated with renowned educational institutes to facilitate the merit students with not enough resources to fund their educational dreams.
The scholarship is for the students who have already gained admission from the already prescribed universities. The students who have obtained a minimum of 70% marks in their HSSC exams are eligible to apply for Lakki Pezu Scholarship Program.
Five scholarships are reserved for union council Pero, Shehbaz Khel, Galloti, and the attached areas. Two scholarships are reserved for Lakki Marwat districts. Students applying for seats for Lakki Marwat district must have obtained a minimum of 75% marks.
Lakki Pezu Scholarship Program
- The applicant must hold the domicile of District Lakki Marwat and should be a permanent resident of the District.
- Immediate family members of Lucky Cement employees cannot apply for the Scholarship Program.
- This program is strictly for Undergraduate and Graduate programs,
- Scholarships will be offered to students on the basis of their grades and financial background.
- The scholarship will be awarded only to the Students who have already secured admission in the already prescribed Universities:
List of Universities
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), Islamabad
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Technology (GIK Institute)
- University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore & Peshawar
- Foundation of Advancement of Science & Technology (FAST)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA)
- KarachiInstitute of Management Sciences (Peshawar)
- Lahore School of Economics
- University of Agriculture (Faisalabad)
- University of Agriculture (Peshawar)
- Gomal University
- University of Health Sciences (Lahore)
- Dow University of Health & Sciences
- Khyber Medical University
- Students applying for the scholarship should provide their original documents/verified
- photocopies to support their application.
- Concealment of any fact or providing any false information related to the application
- can result in a complete refusal.
- Lucky Cement does not reimburse students for their educational expenses other than
- just the tuition fee.
- Lucky Cement reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving
- any reason.
- Lucky Cement requires at least 4 weeks of processing time for any application.
- Lucky Cement only provides assistance in Tuition expenses, the applicant has to arrange
- funds for all other related expenses.
• Admission confirmation letter
• Fee structure & academic calendar of university
• All previous educational certificates and Mark sheets
The Lucky Cement Undergraduate Scholarship form can be down loaded by clicking on the link below:
The applicants can submit the scholarship form along with all the requirements mentioned in the form on the following email id.
The last date to apply for the Scholarship is November 10, 2020
Submission of an application for the Scholarship Program does not guarantee the award of
scholarship. This document is meant to initiate the scrutiny process.
• Lucky Cement expects honesty from students and their parents. Incorrect
information or concealment of information will result in denial of scholarship
• The Scholarship Program aims to assist those students who do not have resources to
meet their educational expenses and are permanent resident as well as domicile
holder of District Lakki Marwat.
• Lucky Cement reserves the right to verify the information and evidence from the
documented source or a third party and conduct inquiry.
In case the applicants have any queries they can email at :
Read More: UHS announced undergraduate merit list 2020