Medical students can now join Pakistan Navy as a Doctor through M Cadet Scheme Batch 7. The online registration portal is active, the aspiring candidates can apply by 15 December 2021 by visiting the Pakistan Navy Website.
Both male and female students up to. the age of 26 can apply for Pakistan Navy As Doctor Through MCadet Scheme Batch 7. The selected doctors will have to sign a 7-year bond to serve Pakistan Navy upon completion of their course and basic training. Those who are considered unsuitable for the commission will have to serve as a Civilian Medical Practitioner for 07 years.
Eligibility For M Cadet Scheme Batch 7
- Age: Upto 26 years on 1st July 2022
- Gender: Male/Female
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Physical standards:
- Minimum Height: Male: 5’4″ ; Female: 5′
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
Rank: Ag Surg Lt Upon successful completion of academic, professional & Military Training.
- Male Candidates studying in 4th year of MBBS in Govt Medical Colleges/ Medical Colleges recognized by PMC as on 1st July 22
- Male & Female Candidates studying in the 5th year of MBBS in Govt Medical
Colleges/ Medical Colleges recognized by PMC as on 1st July 22
How To Register For M Cadet Scheme Batch 7
Interested medical students can apply online by visiting the Pakistan Navy website by following simple steps:
- Register in the current batch : Fill out Pakistan Navy online Registration Form
- Take a print Registration Slip by your CNIC Number : Registration Slip
- Check your results by your CNIC Number : Check Results
Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will
not be entertained
- Exact date for entrance test will be intimated to each individual through website by respective PNR&SC.
- e-Testing/ Computer based test will be conducted in following subjects:
- Intelligent Test
- Academic Test
- Result will be intimated to each individual on completion of e-Testing.
- Only Entrance Test qualified shortlisted candidates will be called for preliminary interview & medical.
- Only those candidates who qualify preliminary medical and interview will be issued Application form for further nt recruitment formalities.
- Personality test would be conducted at respective PNR&SC.
- Detailed Medical Examination would be conducted at the nearest CMHs/ PN Hospitals.
- Final interview by PN Selection Board will be held at venue decided by NHQ.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Note: The candidates are advised to get Ear & Teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor
prior reporting for Medical Examination.
- Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ ISSB selection Board or once rejected by
- ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/Institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed /Removed/ Debarred/ resigned from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude.
- Declared Medically Unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared Unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to
- Commissioning /Passing out or within period of 06 months of joining PN, whichever is earlier.
- During cadetship an ‘M’ Cadet shall be entitled to receive a lump sum amount of Rs.18583/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Three only) per month as stipend.
- The selected candidates for ‘M’ Cadet scheme will be reimbursed with the total expenditure incurred by them by successful number of years completed by them prior to joining the scheme on their successful completion of medical education and commissioning in Pakistan Navy Medical Branch. This lump sum grant will not exceed Rs.2,22,996/- (Rupees Two Hundred Twenty Two Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety Six only) per annum in any case.
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents after commission.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad
- 50% concession for Self/ Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various professional institutions.
- An ‘M’ Cadet after his/ her enrolment under this scheme, shall continue to study in the Medical College in which he/ she is on roll until the completion of Medical Graduation, however, during that period he/ she shall be subjected to the Pakistan Navy Regulations and orders made thereunder.
- After completion of 05 years MBBS studies, an M Cadet will join Pakistan Naval Academy for basic training. House job of M Cadets will be conducted in PN Hospital upon successful completion of basic training.
- Finally selected candidates will sign a bond to serve Pakistan Navy for a minimum period of 07 years. The bond will be effective from the date of completion of basic training.
- In case he/ she is not considered suitable for being commissioned in Pakistan Navy on medical/ other grounds, he/ she will have to serve as a Civilian Medical Practitioner for 07 years.
Recruitment & Selection Centre
- D.I. Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- M-Cadet Batch 7 Criteria
- Pakistan Navy website
- Online Registration Form
- Registration Slip
- Check Results
- Selection Centres
Read More: Pakistan Navy