ISLAMABAD: National Highway (NHA) and Motorway Police (MP) issued a traffic advisory for newly inaugurated Sukkur Multan Motorway (M5) for traffic from 6th November 2019.
The 392 Kilometers long Motorway connects Province of Sindh with Punjab, Capital Territory Islamabad and KPK and it is a part of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Sukkur Multan Motorway (M5) Travel Advisory
- Fill up your fuel tank from Sukkur and Multan before gettting on Sukkur Multan Motorway (M5)
- Fill up your fuel tank from Multan Shah Shamas Interchange
- Take atleast 15 minutes rest after 2 hours travelling.
- Abdul Hakeem and Khanewal Motorway (M4) is also operational
- There are no service area operational on Multan – Pindi Bhattia Motorway (M4)
- Keep Drinks (Water) along with Refreshment.
- Motorway Police contact number 130 is active all the way on Sukkur Multan Motorway (M5)
Travel Time from Sukkur to other destinations
- Sukkur to Multan 392 Kilometers – Travel time 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Sukkur to Lahore 700 Kilometers – Travel time 6 hours and 15 minutes
- Sukkur to Faisalabad 622 Kilometers – Travel time 6 hours.
- Sukkur to Islamabad 930 Kilometers – Travel time 9 hours.
- Sukkur to Peshawar 1085 Kilometers – Travel time 11 hours.