The Samsung note series and The fire has a long history dating back from The Great Samsung Note 7 model was discontinued and all 2.5 million faulty sets were called back. Now it’s Samsung Note 9 caught fire in The Long Island.
Apparently, The Long Island woman is now suing manufacturer Samsung company. The Galaxy Note 9 is in trouble and faces similar issues as its ill-fated predecessor, Galaxy Note 7.
According to the story told by her, She noticed that her New Galaxy Note 9 was becoming “Extremely hot” before putting in it her bag, she says that she then noticed “a whistling and screeching sound” before spotting “thick smoke.” while the lady was in an elevator at that time, she claims that the smoke generated by her smartphone made it difficult to see, cause her to become “extremely panicked”.
As a result of this, a lawsuit has been filed against Samsung company, She also wants a restraining order to prevent all sales of the device as well as “unspecified damages.”
According to the story being told by the woman, she noticed that her new phone was becoming “extremely hot” before putting it in her bag. She says that she then noticed “a whistling and screeching sound” before spotting “thick smoke.” With the woman in an elevator at the time, she claims that the smoke generated by her phone made it difficult to see, causing her to become “extremely panicked,” as you might imagine in such a situation.
Read More: Fake News went viral Oppo Smartphone exploded!
Galaxy Note 7 sets were recalled back however we highly doubt that Galaxy Note 9 might not face the similar fate. However faulty Samsung smartphones which get extremely hot and catches fire.
Be careful with Galaxy Note 9.