MONTANA: Frozen cat miraculously is brought back to life after being buried under snow in -8C temperature.
Her owners found their feline named Fluffy frozen and unresponsive under a mountain of snow in Kalispell, Montana. Fluffy made an incredible recovery though.
Frozen Cat Miraculously Brought Back To Life
Fluffy was rushed to an animal clinic by her owners with her voluminous fur tangled in snow.
Dr. Jevon Clark and her team from the Animal Clinic of Kalispell said when Fluffy was brought to the clinic her temperature was too low to be registered on the thermometer with bottom range of 90 degrees.
According to Dr.Jevon Clark normal temperature for cats are around 101 degrees.
Initially Fluffy was kept in warm blankets to revive the unresponsive feline.
After two hours finding her temperature still low, was taken to an emergency room.
After few more hours of treatment Fluffy finally showed improvements.
The clinic wrote about the incident on Facebook:
“Amazing success and survival story from this week. Some clients found their injured cat buried in snow. They brought her to us essentially frozen and unresponsive. Her temperature was very low but after many hours she recovered and is now completely normal. Fluffy is amazing! “
Social media users have pouring up their comments to praise the staff at the animal clinic.
- Thank so much for your fast and loving care!! Heroes
- OMG!!! That is crazy!!! I’m so happy Fluffy is okay!!! Fluffy is amazing!?
- Omg my heart poor baby I’m so glad fluffy survived thank you so much for saving fluffy god bless ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ?
- Thankye to the hospital and staff for saving this moggie,I hope now the owners will keep her indoors.
- She used up a couple of her lives. Glad she made it. Now she needs a forever home
- Thank you for reviving Fluffy, the frozen cat. Families need to keep their furry loved ones indoors from extreme cold and heat, predators and abusers.