KARACHI: Ahmed 1 and a half year old and Muhammad 5 year old have lost their lives due to food poisoning, while Mother hopistalized in South City Hospital, Clifton Karachi.
According to Details, Both bothers and a mother (Ayesha) had a dinner at the restaurant at zamzama DHA Karachi and later on they had sweets at playland.
Two brothers have died of food poisoning while their mother was taken to the hospital.
Reportedly, Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah took the notice of the incident and sought a comprehensive report from the commissioner Karachi.
Arizona Grill Restaurant and Chunky Monkey (sweets) have been sealed off by the authorities and the food samples have been taken from there for investigation.
The Father (Ahsan) and a mother (Ayesha) are the resident of Creek Vista DHA, Karachi.
The Latest reports The Father has agreed for postmortem, Bodies of both sons shifted to Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center. (JPMC)
The Food Authorities have collected 12 samples from Arizona Grill at Zamzama sent to the Lab test.
samples taken from Chunk Monkey Sweets send to the lab testing.