I have updated the missing clauses by Ehtisham ( Lab Android Original Post ) this original method to Root Qmobile Noir A8, actual post is by him but edit and arranged by me there were slight confusions in steps which I have updated just the way I rooted mine. So next time there will be no confusion nor mistake, Just follow the steps that’s it.
QMobile Noir A8 — A dual core 1GHz phone running Ice Cream Sandwich, PowerVR SGX 531 GPU, 4.3inch capacitive screen and 1GB usable internal memory (total 2GB). All these great specs just for a price of 14,500 PK Rupees.
It runs on MediaTek mtk6577 chipset (SoC) which is a respectable hardware platform and includes the above CPU/GPU. This same chipset is also running on several other Chinese phones like Lenovo A789, Haipai X710d, Bird v1277, HDC S3 clone etc.
The best thing for you is, it already has been rooted. Bin4ry at xda-developers has created a sort-of universal rooting script for ICS and JellyBean devices, and it SHOULD be able to root your QMobile Noir A8 as well! Here’s how to root Noir A8:
Steps for rooting QMobile Noir A8:
- Download and extract THIS archive. ( When you extract this file it will create 3 folders )
- Connect your phone with USB cable with your PC and Set phone to USB debugging mode from settings.
- Windows will detect your phone as device and will ask for the drivers, manually choose the location of the folder Noir A8 USB ADB drivers and install the drivers.
- Once you installed the driver from Noir A8 USB ADB drivers, Remove the USB cable and turn off your phone.
- Connect your phone again to PC while the phone is OFF, it will again ask ( prompt ) for the drivers.
- Now install driver from folder: Noir A8 preloader VCOM Click the InstallDriver Just as shown below in the figure (thanks to max414 from PG for driver)
- After driver installed, Turn on your phone and set to debugging mode.
- Navigate to the folder “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v15″ and open Runme.bat
- Once you Click Runme figure below will appear choose Normal mode and type 1
- Once it finishes the task ! Your Phone is successfully rooted ! Congrats.
- Check for superuser app and it should be in the app drawer.
( NOTE : If the above mentioned screen Runme keeps you waiting for long, I mean longer than 5 mins, de-attach your phone and revise from Step 7 again, there won’t be any issue the only confusion here is how many times you have to turn on your phone and turn it off )
The Original Post is Courtesy of Ehtisham Post Link : http://www.ehtisham.com/2012/10/17/root-qmobile-noir-a8/
Thanks Ehtisham !
This Post re-edit and re-arranged by Farhan Imaan , INCPak Tech Talks !