The Naya Pakistan Housing Program (NPHP) is a flagship project of the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf-led government, under which the PTI Government in particular the Prime Minister Imran Khan visioned a roof over every poor and low income segment of the country.
As promised the PM Imran Khan today handed over keys to brand new homes and apartments among the laborers. In the launching ceremony of the Phase-1 of Naya Pakistan Housing Program (NPHP) held in the capital city the premier handed over 1500 homes and apartments.
In the first phase of the project which was completed by the Workers Welfare Fund, 1008 flats and 500 houses have been constructed and in the second phase 1504 more units will be constructed.
PM Imran Khan had announced the Naya Pakistan Housing Program in which 5 million houses will be given to low-income citizens throughout the five-year tenure of his Governance. The Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme not only has attracted private investors but many foreign investors have shown their interest.
This article is to help you out How to apply and submit properly kindly follow the instructions below and If you have any query leave the comment below we’ll respond to it.
How To Apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program (NPHP)?
- Download Form from Here
- Fill the form (All in Block Letters) “Capital Alphabets”
- Only one person per family can apply
- Preference will be given to the candidates who do not own their houses.
- Submit in NADRA Center Branches as mentioned below.
- At the time of submission Rs., 250/- fees will be charged.
Read More: Naya Pakistan Housing Project Form Download.
(WRITE ALL THE DETAILS IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO FILL THE FORM)
Currently, Naya Pakistan Housing Program scheme is actively working in following cities.
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
Where to submit the Naya Pakistan Housing Program Application Form?
In the First phase 7 districts have been announced, Hopefully in next batch Government will announce in other districts/cities. Naya Pakistan Housing Program Application form make sure to submit before 21 December 2018 Last date. (As mentioned below)
Low Cost Housing by Banks
Under the directives and guidance of the State Bank of Pakistan banks across the country are also providing low-cost housing under the Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar banner. Under this scheme, deserving people now can own a house under very reasonable mark-up rates.
The low housing finance can be availed by every citizen of Pakistan with a valid CNIC. These loans will be disbursed through banks in all provinces of the country.
All needed to be done is just visit the nearest bank and get all the information needed. The eligibility for obtaining low cost home financing through banks is ;
- All Pakistani citizens holding valid CNIC.
- This scheme with subsidized rates is for first-time homeowners.
- An individual can avail of this facility under the scheme only once.
- Only for construction and first purchase of newly constructed affordable housing units.
The financing tenor will be 10, 15 and 20 years as per choice of customer.
Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar By Banks
- UBL Ameen Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Application Guide
- NBP Saibaan: Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar [Complete Guide]
- Meezan Bank Easy Home: Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar [Guide]
- Alfalah Ghar Asaan: Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Loan – Bank Alfalah
- Faysal Tabeer: Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Loan – Faysal Bank
- Bank AL Habib Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar
- The Bank of Punjab – Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar
- The Bank Of Khyber – Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar
- Askari Bank – Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar Application Details
- Standard Chartered Saadiq Home Finance: Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar
SBP Service Desk Portal for Govt Markup Subsidy Housing Finance
The State Bank of Pakistan has introduced SBP Service Desk Portal for Government’s Markup Subsidy Scheme for Easy Housing Finance. The portal will be used to receive complaints from the public on matters related to Housing Finance Scheme.
For Details on how to use SBP Service Desk Portal for Govt Markup Subsidy Housing Finance visit the following link:
In case you have not checked our previous post click here and If you have any questions share below in the comments we’ll promptly reply to you.
Here is a list of Ehsaas Programs introduced by the Government of Pakistan:
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program (First Phase).
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme (COVID-19 Fund for Labourers).
- Ehsaas Rashan Program.
- Imdad Insaf Program.
- Kamyab Jawan Program.
The new initiative by the Federal Government, Kamyab Kisan under the umbrella of Kamyab Kawan to help farmers, Kamyab Kisan Program: Apply online for tractor