Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Registration 8171 – How to apply for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022? How to register for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022? How to apply for Ehsaas Card 2022? This post contains complete details and guide on Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 along with registration through SMS by sending CNIC to 8171.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Online Registration will be discussed in this post. We will also explain how to receive payments under Ehsaas Kafaalat Program 2022.
The Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 provides Rs. 13,000 stipend to deserving people of Pakistan. These people are identified through the Ehsaas Survey, is carried by door-to-door visit by Ehsaas Teams. It bears mentioning that previously, the initiative was providing an amount of Rs. 12,000 to beneficiaries but the amount is will be increased to Rs. 13,000. The announcement in this regard was made by Dr Sania Nishtar.
احساس کفالت پروگرام 2022
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022
Ehsaas Kafalat Program is another important step of the federal government towards the establishment of a welfare state as promised by Prime Minister Imran Khan. Under the Ehsas Kafalat Program 2022, deserving people are provided a monthly stipend of Rs. 2,166 and every deserving woman is provided access to a savings bank account. This monthly stipend is provided with one time payment of Rs. 13,000.
احساس کفالت پروگرام 2022 آن لائن رجسٹریشن
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Online Registration
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 online registration is available in many ways for the convenience of potential Ahsaas Kafalat Program Beneficiaries. This program is aimed to provide financial assistant of Rs. 13,000 (increased from Rs. 12,000 from January 2022) to the poorest and most deserving women across the country.
Under the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022, these women will also get better access to smartphones, as a step towards digital inclusion. These potential Ehsaas Beneficiaries will be identified through a household survey under the Ehsaas Survey Teams by door-to-door visits.
Don’t worry if you missed out on the Ehsaas Survey as other methods are available for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 online registration. You can apply online for Ehsas Kafalat Program 2022 by visiting Ehsaas Registration Centers (aka Ehsaas Registration Desk) and including yourself in the Ehsaas Survey. This facility will also be available at Ehsaas One Window Center, which will be setup across the country.
You can check your Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 status by sending an SMS to Ehsaas 8171 Service to check your Ahsaas Kafalat Program 2022 eligibility. You will get four types of responses from this service based on your Ehsaas Status.
It must be noted that Dr Sania Nishtar announced that amount for the beneficiaries of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 will be increased to Rs. 13,000 from the month of January 2022.
احساس کفالت پروگرام 2022 آن لائن سی این آئی سی چیک
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Online CNIC Check
Ehsaas 8171 SMS Service is available to check your CNIC online and find out your Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 status for Rs. 12,000 payment. You can check your eligibility in the Ehsas Kafalat Program 2022 by sending your Computerized National Identity Card (NCIC) number to 8171. You will receive four types of replies from Ehsaas 8171 SMS Service:
1. If you are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022, you will receive a message telling you to collect Rs 13000/- from the Ehsaas Payment Centers. There are Ehsaas Payment Centers set up in all tehsils throughout the country. Furthermore, you can receive your payment through biometric ATMs of Bank Al-Falah and Bank Al-Habib.
2. Households that are above a certain poverty score in the Ehsaas Survey will receive a message of disqualification. Only the poorest families are eligible for the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program 2022.
3. Some people will get the message that you are being checked. Such people will get the final reply message after the completion of the survey.
4. People who have not yet been surveyed will be told to wait for the survey team. These individuals can also go to nearest Ehsaas Registration Center to enroll themselves in the Ehsaas Kifalat Program 2022.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Registration at One Window Center
The Ehsaas One Window Center has been launched by Prime Minister Imran Khan under the Ehsaas Program. The aim of the One Window Center is to provide all Ehsaas Program Services under one roof, including Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022.
You can register yourself in the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 by visiting the One Window Ehsaas Center, which has been set up in Islamabad. Soon these centers will be established in all districts of the country for convenience to beneficiaries.
What is Ehsaas One Window Center?
Ehsaas One Window Center is an initiative of the Ehsaas Program to provide complete services to beneficiaries under one-roof. There are as many as 14 different programmes under the Ehsaas Umbrella and most of the times, the poor family is not aware of the benefits they are entitled to with these Ehsaas Programs, and if they are aware, they have to go to multiple offices to seek help. However, the Ehsaas One Window Center resolves that problem by bringing complete services related to Ehsaas Program through a single window, a one-stop shop.
The Ehsaas One Window Center is comprised of seven pillars, which include:
1. A One Stop Shop: The One Window Ehsaas Centers will be a one-stop shop that will allow beneficiaries to get information on all Ehsaas benefits and services available to them in one space. The first one has opened in Sitara Market, Islamabad. All districts will have One Window Centers.
2. Back Office Integration: The second part is the integrated back-office digital interface, facilitating access of all those working in the Ehsaas ecosystem to appropriate links and resources. We are currently developing this ecosystem.
3. Digital Information Platform: The Ehsaas Digital Platform has been launched. It is a one-stop-shop that will provide links to all Ehsaas-related information & services. The e-portal is accessible to everyone & has info in Urdu, enabling easy navigation for beneficiaries.
4. Ehsaas Mobile App: The limited version of Ehsaas App is available on Google Play Store. It is being expanded to reflect the entire ecosystem of Ehsaas Digital.
5. Integrated National Socioeconomic Database: The integrated Ehsaas database will enable Ehsaas agencies to access data from NSER in real-time. This will allow ascertaining the eligibility of potential beneficiaries. It will show all benefits being received by individuals across Ehsaas Program under PASSD agencies.
6. Unified Targeting Policy: The integrated database will facilitate the adoption of Ehsaas One Window targeting Policy, which will make targeting predictable, evidence-based & effective in the Ehsaas ecosystem. All socio-economic targeting under Ehsaas will use the PMT, which is determined through Ehsaas Survey.
7. Policy on Ehsaas One Window: Pakistan’s social protection institutional landscape has historically been fragmented. Overall, safety nets in the country comprise a large number of small, thinly spread (in terms of resources) and weakly coordinated overlapping programs. There are over a hundred safety net institutions and programs in the country at the federal and provincial levels. Launched in March 2019, the Ehsaas Strategy aimed to address these gaps and gave importance to the concept of One Window Ehsaas as part of its priority initiatives. The first step towards the creation of “One Window Ehsaas” was the establishment of a new Division of Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation.
Complete List of Ehsaas Programs
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program (First Phase).
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme (COVID-19 Fund for Laborers).
- Ehsaas Rashan Program.
- Kamyab Jawan Program.
- Ehsaas Kafalat Programme Online Registration
- Ehsaas Registration Centers List [Updated]
- Ehsaas Program Status Check Portal.
احساس کفالت پروگرام برائے خصوصی افراد
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 for Special Persons
To get benefits under Ehsaas Kafalat for Special Persons, you need to get Special Person Card from NADRA Online Portal and register your family through Ehsaas Registration Desk. More information about Ehsaas Kafalat Program For Special Persons can be found in the link below:
احساس کفالت پروگرام 2022 ہیلپ لائن
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Helpline
If you get any issues or you have a complaint dial the following number:
- 0800 26477
Ehsaas Kafalat Help For Expired CNIC: Those eligible beneficiaries whose Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) has expired will be able to receive the money only after renewing their card.
Ehsaas Kafalat E-Kacheri: Ehsaas E-Kacheri will be hosted by Radio Pakistan and Facebook. Beneficiaries can call the following phone numbers during the E-Kacheri to get answer to their questions about the various Ehsaas Programs directly from Dr Sania Nishtar.
Ehsaas Program 2022 Complaint Center Portal
Ehsaas Program 2022 Complaint Center Portal is available for Ehsaas Kafalat Beneficiaries with biometric problems in receiving Ehsaas cash amount can provide the phone number of the District Administration, Partnership Bank (Habib Bank / Bank Al-Falah), or a representative of the Ehsaas Team at the nearest Ehsaas Payment Centers to apply on the portal.
Ehsaas Post Doc Letter
All of those Ehsaas surveyed families who are eligible in Ehsaas Kifalat Program are delivered the Post Doc letter. The first payment of Ehsaas Kafalat Program to the new families was made in the amount of Rs. 12,000 in two quarterly installments (January to June 2021). However, after June 2021, all payments of Ehsaas Kafaalat Program 2021 were delivered in one-quarter installment of Rs. 6000.
However, it is pertinent to mention that as per Dr Sania Nishtar, the stipend amount for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 will be increased to Rs. 13,000 from January 2022.
How to get a Ehsaas Kafalat Card Online?
The Ehsaas Survey for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 is underway and in final stages of completion for the next phase of the initiative. According to the survey, the Ehsaas Teams will send postal letters in phases to new deserving families joining the Ehsas Kafalat Program 2022 informing them to collect their money or get their Ehsaas Kafalat Cards aka Ehsaas Cards.
Families who have received letters are eligible for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 online registration and they will be visited by survey team to collect data. If data is already available they will be informed in the Ehsaas Post Doc Letter to collect their Rs. 13000 stipend from any Ehsaas Payment Campsite or Partner Bank Branch (Bank Al Habib and Bank Alfalah).
Ehsaas Program Survey Online Apply
There is no link to apply online for Ehsaas Kafaalat Program 2022. Ehsaas Registration is only possible through Ehsaas Survey and Ehsaas Registration Desk at Ehsaas Registration Centers and Ehsaas One Window Center as discussed above.
Ehsaas Online Apply Correction Method
The data of the Ehsaas Survey Record can be corrected by visiting the Ehsaas Registration Desk, which are established at every district of the country.
Check Ehsaas Registration Centers from www.nser.nadra.gov.pk or visit the official website of BISP www.bisp.gov.pk for searching your nearest EHSAAS Registration Centers on www.nser.nadra.gov.pk/nsersurvey.
You can also confirm/check your Ehsaas Kafalat Program status through Ehsaas Tracking Service. This service provides Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 status for Rs. 12,000 cash amount through your mobile phone. You don’t need to visit personally at Ehsaas center or EasyPaisa shop. You can quickly check the Ehsas Kafalat Program Rs. 13,000 cash status through CNIC number by clicking on the link given below:
Ehsaas Kafalat Program and Benazir Income Support Program (BISP)
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) has issued the official notification last year on 22nd March 2021 in connection with a request for administrative support during the disbursement of quarterly payments to Ehsaas Kafalat Beneficiaries.
However, these programs are not to be confused as there are many differences between the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 and Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
HOW DOES KAFAALAT DIFFER FROM BISP’S CASH TRANSFER PROGRAMME?
Frequency of cash transfers
Predictability of timing
First week of every month
A specific time was not defined
PKR 2,000 per month
Point of withdrawal of money
-Point of Sales Agents (POS) with secure gadgets to prevent theft
-Designated bank Branches
-Point of Sales Agents often used sub-standard gadgets which couldn’t prevent theft
-Card enabled ATMs
Identification of beneficiaries
-Door to door digital survey +
-Data analytics + Desk survey +
Door to door paper-based survey
Ongoing identification beneficiaries
Ongoing Desk and Web Registration
Implementing partners payment
2 banks hired through an open competitive process
6 banks sole source contracted
Saving account will be opened for every beneficiary
All Ehsaas graduation opportunities will be made available to beneficiaries
BISP cash transfers were a standalone programme
WHY WAS THERE A NEED FOR EHSAAS KAFALAT PROGRAM IN RELATION TO BISP PAYMENTS?
- The database based on which payments were being made was 10 years old
- There was no mechanism of desk/web registration, in case, a house was missed in the survey, or if the socio-economic situation of a household changed
- There was no use of data analytics in beneficiary identification
- The contract with banks which formed the basis of payments was 10 years old and there were a lot of issues with the payment system
- Payments were not predictable in timing
- The size of the cash transfer was not inflation adjusted
- Financial and digital inclusion opportunity was missed
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Online Registration 2022 Details
The next phase of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 will distribute Rs. 13,000 to Ehsaas Kafalat Beneficiaries after 1st January 2022. The payments will be distributed in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Sindh, Balochistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJ&K) and Gilgit-Baltistan (GB). The new survey reveals following details about the Prime Minister’s Ehsas Kifalat Program 2022:
- 100 Crore Deserving people will be facilitated from Ehsaas
- All eligible persons provide accurate information about their families and CNIC
- If you have no CNIC, then you receive an SMS from 8171 to make a new CNIC
- Deserving people will receive the first SMS of Ehsaas Amount Rs. 13,000
- The amount of Ehsaas Program will be delivered from the registered branches of Bank Habib and Bank Al-Falah.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Installment of Rs. 12000/- [Jul to Dec 2021]
Ehsaas Kafalat Installment of Rs. 12000/- July to December 2021 has been made by the Government of Pakistan. The deserving people or Ehsaas Kafalat Beneficiaries have gotten 2x quarterly installment payments. The schedule of the amount is as under:
- Quarter July – September = Rs. 6000/-
- Quarter October – December = Rs. 6000/-
- Total Payment = Rs. 12000/-
The Ehsaas Kafalat Program Beneficiaries can get their payment from the nearest Ehsaas Payment Center. They can also receive their money through Biometric ATM Machines of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) and Bank Al-Falah. The banks will guide the beneficiaries to get their payment under the Ehsaas Program at the branches.
For more information on Payment Centers for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 is provided on the official website below:
Instructions to Get Money – Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Rs. 13000
- Eligible persons must have with them the Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- The verification process of thumb at the biometric machine is compulsory.
- A Bank representative or any other agent is not authorized to deduct your amount. You will get the total amount of Rupees Twelve thousand.
- Get the receipt of the payment from the machine, and if you did not get the same, you must insist the representative give it to you.
- You will get a confirmation message after you receive the payment.
How to Get Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Cash Money From ATM?
- First of all, press the ENTER (Green) button on ATM machine
- Next select the Urdu language on screen
- Touch the Ehsaas Kafalat button on Screen
- Enter Your CNIC number
- Next step is biometric verification through Biometric device
- After the verification, you will get an amount of Ehsaas cash with payment receipt
In case you have trouble with biometric verification you can call Ehsaas Helpline at 0800 26477 or launch complaint on Ehsaas Complaint Portal.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Payment Center Timings
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 has payment centers set up across the country. These Ehsaas Payment Centers are open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM every day and apart from these payment centers, Ehsaas Beneficiaries can receive their Ehsaas Kafalat Payments from any Partner Bank Branch (Bank Al-Falah or Bank Al-Habib) through their branch or BIOMETRIC ATM Machines.
How to check status / eligibility of Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022?
You can check Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 status / eligibility by sending your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number to 8171 from your mobile phone or by visiting the nearest Ehsaas Registration Desk or Ehsaas One Window Center.
Ehsaas Kifalat Program is available in all provinces of the country and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJ&K) and Gilgit-Baltistan (GB). You can check your eligibility and status in Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 by sending your CNIC number to 8171 SMS Service. You will get four types of replies from 8171:
- If you are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022, the message will tell you to collect Ehsaas Kafalat Program cash money of Rs. 13000 from any Ehsaas Payment Campsite or nearest partner bank branch (Bank Al Habib and Bank Alfalah).
- Households that are above a certain poverty score in the Ehsaas Survey will receive a message of disqualification. Only the poorest families are eligible for the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program.
- Some people may be told to wait as they are being checked by Ehsaas Survey Teams.
- Some people will be told to wait for the Ehsaas Survey Team to visit their homes.
However, if your CNIC is expired and you have been sent message to receive your Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 payment, you will need to renew CNIC for Ehsaas Program by visiting nearest NADRA office.
What is being given under Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022?
Ehsaas’ Kafaalat is the Government’s programme through which it will give cash stipends of Rs. 2166 monthly and bank accounts to the most deserving and poorest women across the country. This makes up for a total of Rs. 13,000 stipend which will be provided to beneficiaries in lump sum.
Total number of expected Kafaalat beneficiary women are around 7 million, which will be raised to 10 million as per Dr Sania Nishtar.
New enrollment [COMPLETED/OLD DATA]
- In 70 districts:
- We have begun by enrolling 1 million families in 70 districts. These families will start receiving Kafaalat stipends from February to March 2020.
- More beneficiary families will be added through desk registration over the course of the year
- Other districts will be covered by end of the year
All existing eligible beneficiaries of Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) will continue to be part of Kafaalat.
How are Ehsaas Kafalat Beneficiaries identified?
Beneficiaries of Ehsaas Kafalat Program will be identified through a household survey and through Ehsaas NADRA Desk Registration Centers assisted by SMS and Kafaalat web-service. At least one desk registration center has been established in each Tehsil.
Who is eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022?
- Only the destitute are eligible under Kafaalat
- Government servants and their spouses, taxpayers, car owners, people with history of multiple foreign travels are not eligible under Kafaalat. Data analytics will be used to exclude individuals on these parameters
How will the Ehsaas Kafalat Program Payment be made?
- Payment will be made through the new biometric Ehsaas Digital Payment System which will ensure transparency in payments.
- Under this, women will draw money from Point of Sales (PoS) agents, dedicated branches and Biometric enabled ATMs of Habib Bank and Alfalah Bank.
- Biometrically enabled ATMs have been opened for the first time, which means that women will not be hostage to Point of Sales agents and touts who used to deduct money from them, fraudulently
- Designated bank branches have been opened for these poor women for the first time so that they can draw money with dignity
- Each woman will have a bank account linked to her mobile phone to enable her to access economic opportunities
Opportunities for economic empowerment
- Ehsaas Kafalat Program is also a financial inclusion initiative as each woman will get a bank account, under the Prime Minister’s “One Woman One Bank Account” initiative, which will pave the way for their formal interaction with the economy
- Through a parallel Ehsaas policy initiative women will get better access to smartphones, as a step towards digital inclusion
- Ehsaas Kafalat is part of the wider Ehsaas programme, hence women will have better access to opportunities to graduate themselves out of poverty
Future directions of Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 identification card has a QR code, which can be read by any smartphone or off-the shelf scanner. QR codes on Kafaalat cards/QR codes and bar codes on ID cards coupled with biometric verification can enable Kafaalat to expand its horizon of support for these poor families, e.g, at Utility Stores and other service points in the future.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Government servants and their spouses, taxpayers, car owners, people with history of multiple foreign travels are not eligible under Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022. Only poorest females are entitled for this programme.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Details
Deserving families can visit Ehsaas Registration Centers (List Provided Above) with their families to get information whether they are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022. As mentioned several times before in this post, you can also send your CNIC number to 8171 Ehsaas Service and check status / eligibility but that way you will not get to go out and visit the Ehsaas NADRA Registration Center with your family.
The Government of Pakistan have changed the name of the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) to Ehsaas Kafalat Program and shifted the initiative under the Ehsaas Umbrella (Ehsaas Program). Under the Ehsas Kafalat Program 2022, the federal government provides stipend of Rs. 13000 (from January 2022, which was previously Rs. 12000) to most deserving families to alleviate poor segment of society. However, the government employees are not included in this scheme and they are not eligible for the Ehsaas Program.
Government employees will no longer be supported under this Program and NADRA has issued the list of the beneficiary of BISP from the previous eight (8) years. BISP decides to take action against civil servants who have been benefiting unfairly from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
The federal government has decided to replace the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) with the Ehsaas Kafalat Program, which was been inaugurated by Prime Minister Imran Khan on January 31 while Late Benazir Bhutto’s image was replaced by Quaid-e-Azam.
Under the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022, highly deserving and poor women across the country will be given monthly stipends of Rs 2,000 per month under the Safe Payment System. A monthly stipend of Rs 2,166 will be given to 1 crore poor women from the program (The stipend was previously Rs. 12000 and beneficiaries were 7 million, however, the announcement to increase them to mentioned amount was made by Dr Sania Nishtar). The Ehsaas Kafalat Program will be a milestone in women’s economic empowerment.
All existing people who benefit from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) will be part of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022. The total number of women expected to benefit from the Ehsaas Kafalat Program is close to 70 million to be raised to 100 million. Prime Minister Imran Khan has inaugurated the Ehsaas Kafalat Card which will be used by Beneficiaries to get benefit under Ehsaas Program from Ehsaas NADRA Centers and Ehsaas Registration Centers.
Designated bank branches have been opened for these poor women for the first time so that they can draw money with dignity. Plus, Ehsaas Kafaalat Program 2022 is also providing facility to open Ehsaas Bachat Account for these women to save money on monthly basis and secure their future.
Note: If your district is not included in the list of Ehsaas NADRA Registration Center Desk, then you don’t have to worry because more districts are being added to the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 during each phase of the initiative.
You can check Ehsaas Kafalat Program Rs. 13000 cash money status by sending SMS to 8171 Service and get response based on whether you are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 online Registration.
The federal government has disqualified more than 8 million 20 thousand people from the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP). Ehsaas Program Registration through Ehsaas NADRA Counters and Ehsaas Survey will complete in three phases in this year through NADRA Registration for Ehsaas Kifalat Program.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Online Forms are available through Ehsaas Registration Centers and NADRA. You are included in the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 through verification process by Ehsaas Survey Team.
According to the Prime Minister’s instructions, the Ehsaas Kafalat Program will be free from any political interference and based on merit The Ehsaas Kafalat Program scheme designed for the poorest of Pakistani people to help alleviate them from poverty.
The Federal Government removed 2,037 government officers who illegally enrolled themselves or their spouses as Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) beneficiaries and announced registering criminal cases against these officials.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program Payments
The Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 provides Rs. 2166/month cash money stipends to the 7 million deserving women across the country who are registered with Ehsaas Program through NADRA. You can check your Ehsaas Status for Rs. 13000 cash by sending CNIC to 8171 Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 Status Check Service.
Ease & Transparency of Payments
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 payment will be made through the new Biometric Ehsaas Digital Payment System which will ensure transparency in payments as Ehsaas Money can be withdrawn from Point of Sales (PoS) agents, dedicated branches, and Ehsaas Program Online Biometric enabled ATMs of Habib Bank and Al-Falah Bank. Check details of Ehsaas Cash through Official NADRA Portal at nser.nadra.gov.pk.
Ehsaas Kafaalat Programme was set to facilitate 7 million beneficiaries by the end of 2020. The total numbers of expected Ehsaas Kafalat Beneficiary women are around 7 million. Enrollments of one million families in 70 districts have already been done and these families have been receiving Kafalat Stipends already. Ehsaas Program Kafalat Card details are provided in this post so make sure to read about Ehsaas Kafalat Card in this post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I check my Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 status?
You can check your eligibility for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 by sending your CNIC number in SMS to 8171 or visit one of the Ehsaas Registration Centers or Ehsaas One Window Centers. These are open in each district across the country.
How can I register in PM Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022?
You can register yourself in Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 by visiting Ehsaas Registration Center NADRA Desk and including yourself in the Ehsaas Survey.
How do I register online for Ehsaas Kafalat Program?
You can register for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 by visiting Ehsaas Registration Centers and including yourself in the survey. First you need to check if you are already part of the Ehsaas Survey through Ehsaas Kafalat Program NADRA Online CNIC Check by sending your CNIC number to Ehsaas 8171 SMS Service.
How do I get money from Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022?
- Firstly, write your CNIC number and send it to 8171 for online check.
- Secondly, you will receive reply about your Ehsaas Eligibility.
- Third, you will be told to receive money from nearest Ehsaas Payment Center or Partner Bank Branch (Bank Al-Habib and Bank Al-Falah).
How do I get my Ehsaas Kafalat Program money from my bank?
- Go to the ATM and hit the green enter key first.
- When the language selection screen appears, select Urdu.
- Click the Ehsaas Kafalat ATM Program button to receive Rs. 13,000 cash money.
- Then enter the 13-digit ID card number.
- Place your thumb or another finger on the biometric device.
How do I check my CNIC in Ehsaas Program?
You can check your CNIC in Ehsaas Program by sending your CNIC number to 8171. You will be informed about your status and eligibility in the Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022.
How do I check my Ehsaas Center?
Check EHSAAS Registration Centers and Ehsaas Program NADRA Registration Form Online on www.nser.nadra.gov.pk or visit the official website of BISP at www.bisp.gov.pk for searching your nearest Govt EHSAAS Program Registration Centers.
How do I check my Ehsaas Program 12000?
People can send their CNIC number to 8171 to check their Ehsaas Program Rs. 12000 cash money status.
How do I check my Ehsaas Program 13000?
People can send their CNIC number to 8171 to check their Ehsaas Program Rs. 13000 cash money status.
What is Ehsaas Program?
Ehsaas Program is the biggest and boldest programme ever launched in Pakistan to uplift marginalized people. This initiative was launched by Prime Minister Imran Khan and is underseen by Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Dr Sania Nishtar.
اپنی رائے سے آگاہ رکھنے کے لئے ہمیں کمنٹس ایکشن میں آپ لکھیں
احساس کفالت پروگرام کی پوسٹ میں جو بھی انفارمیشن دی گئی ہے وہ آفیسر احساس کی ویب سائٹ سے لی گئی ہے برائے مہربانی یہاں اپنا شناختی کارڈ نمبر موبائل فون نمبر شیر مت کریں شکریہ